A wonderful collection of 4 popular scents to recapture Snow days with a Winter Warmer selection.
The Little Book Of Wax Melts includes:
Cashmere & Musk
- Perfect for a moment of winter indulgence, this comforting accord unfolds with festive spices of cinnamon and clove while the heart comes into full bloom through a winter floral harmony of jasmine, violet and rose. All of this gently descends onto the warmth of saffron, woods, cashmere and a whisper of creamy vanilla.
- Vibrant sweet fruity accord with notes of bubblegum, banana, pear drops, musk and vanilla with sweet candy floss.
- Cool and revitalising, this fragrance comes alive through a festive palette of pine, sparkling hints of lemon and menthol nuances of eucalyptus. All of this reaches into a heart of winter fruit, enhanced by floral touches of jasmine and lavender while the warmth of amber, moss and musky undertones completes the fragrance.
- This festive aromatic spicy accord opens with citrus orange and lemon followed by rich warm cinnamon, ginger and clove with hints of floral jasmine and fresh pine resting on a base of sensual woods and musk.
No petals. No colour. No fuss.
❤Scent descriptions and allergens (clp) can be found in the images & on the product.
❤HOW TO USE WAX MELTS:
- Place your choice of one of our melts in the top of the melt warmer (do not add water).
- If using a traditional burner, place an unscented tea light candle in the base of the melt warmer and allow the wax to melt and the fragrance to fill the room.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Melt warmers and the scented wax melts should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Do not touch the melt warmer whilst in use as it will be hot, allow to cool before handling, as the wax melt cools down it will solidify again and can be reused until the fragrance has gone.
- Once the wax melt begins to melt , it will release it’s fragrance into your home..
- The wax will not melt away (unlike a candle) – it is the fragrance which will wear off. When the scent weakens you can either add another melt or replace with a new melt.
Use high quality , professional grade fragrances.
Our fragrance oil simply smells similar to the perfume.
Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Vintage Norah has no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer. Our interpretation within this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers/designers name and valuable trademark.
Currently using a pillar wax , which is an exclusive blend of soy and natural waxes. This is perfect for our wax melts with both a strong hot or cold throw. (Smells good!)
❤PACKAGING: The clamshells we use are manufactured in the UK from high quality rPET
rPET is totally recyclable and contains 86% recycled plastic within the make up of the sheet. The recycled content is a mix of recycled bottle flake (water bottles) and the manufacturing waste that accumulates at our manufacturer's factory, which is ground into flake to be co extruded into the material.