A wonderful collection of 4 popular scents to recapture Autumn Nights.
The Little Book Of Wax Melts includes:
- A sensuous floral chypre fragrance where delectable fruity top notes of mandarin, red apple and berry hints combine with a classy freesia and ylang heart resting upon a base of exotic patchouli, sumptuous amber, sandalwood and incense.
- A light fresh fruity pumpkin accord with natural smelling green top notes, pumpkin and fragrant honeydew melon enhanced by heart notes of red apple skin, cassis and strawberry while in the background there are suggestions of cool floral notes and a touch of cinnamon.
- A rich woody chypre accord.Top notes of leather, bergamot pith, green leaves and warmer citrus notes.
Wood Smoke & Leather
- Reminiscent of a crackling log fire as you watch the flames flicker, this sensuous accord unfolds with a refreshing combination of citrus and herbal nuances. At the heart, the warmth of tobacco ignites with leather and touches of jasmine while the captivating woody trail of cedarwood, musk, amber and smoky vetiver completes the fragrance.
No petals. No colour. No fuss.
❤Scent descriptions and allergens (clp) can be found in the images & on the product.
❤HOW TO USE WAX MELTS:
- Place your choice of one of our melts in the top of the melt warmer (do not add water).
- If using a traditional burner, place an unscented tea light candle in the base of the melt warmer and allow the wax to melt and the fragrance to fill the room.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Melt warmers and the scented wax melts should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Do not touch the melt warmer whilst in use as it will be hot, allow to cool before handling, as the wax melt cools down it will solidify again and can be reused until the fragrance has gone.
- Once the wax melt begins to melt , it will release it’s fragrance into your home..
- The wax will not melt away (unlike a candle) – it is the fragrance which will wear off. When the scent weakens you can either add another melt or replace with a new melt.
Use high quality , professional grade fragrances.
Our fragrance oil simply smells similar to the perfume.
Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Vintage Norah has no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer. Our interpretation within this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers/designers name and valuable trademark.
Currently using a pillar wax , which is an exclusive blend of soy and natural waxes. This is perfect for our wax melts with both a strong hot or cold throw. (Smells good!)
❤PACKAGING: The clamshells we use are manufactured in the UK from high quality rPET
rPET is totally recyclable and contains 86% recycled plastic within the make up of the sheet. The recycled content is a mix of recycled bottle flake (water bottles) and the manufacturing waste that accumulates at our manufacturer's factory, which is ground into flake to be co extruded into the material.