A beautiful frame designed by Vintage Norah to hold your wax sachet so you can enjoy the scent of your wax sachet and make it part of your home decor.
As the cold scent throw of your sachet weakens, you snap and use in your wax burner as you would your usual wax melts.
Hessian back with loop for you to tie your sachet to and change your wax sachet when needed.
See our gorgeous collection of handmade wax sachets here.
❤HOW TO USE A WAX FRAGRANCE SACHET:
- To be used as a decorative air freshener …
- Hang in a small room.
- Can be used as a wedding favour or gift,
- If you want to hang the sachet inside a wardrobe or placed within a draw to keep your clothes smelling fresh with your favourite scent, make sure it is placed away from clothes. You could place within a linen or organza bag.
- When the scent fades, it can be snapped to use in a wax burner to release the remaining scent.
NOT to be used within a car
-Keep away from heat sources including windows , above radiators , etc.
Use high quality , professional grade fragrances.
Our fragrance oil simply smells similar to the perfume.
Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Vintage Norah has no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer. Our interpretation within this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers/designers name and valuable trademark.
❤PETALS ( when used):The delphinium petals are purpose grown on a farm right here in the UK. They are handpicked to minimise bruising & air dried naturally so the petals keep their colours beautifully with no dyes added. 100% natural, biodegradable & eco-friendly.The petals are pesticide-free, the colours are natural (no dye added)
Petal placement will vary with each one. It's just the way they flutter!
❤WAX : Currently using a pillar wax , which is an exclusive blend of soy and natural waxes. This is perfect for our wax melts with both a strong hot or cold throw.
❤HOW TO USE WAX MELTS:
- Place your choice of one of our soy melts in the top of the melt warmer (do not add water).
- If using a traditional burner, place an unscented tea light candle in the base of the melt warmer and allow the wax to melt and the fragrance to fill the room.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Melt warmers and the scented wax melts should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Do not touch the melt warmer whilst in use as it will be hot, allow to cool before handling, as the wax melt cools down it will solidify again and can be reused until the fragrance has gone.
- Once the wax melt begins to melt , it will release it’s fragrance into your home..
- The wax will not melt away (unlike a candle) – it is the fragrance which will wear off. When the scent weakens you can either add another melt or replace with a new melt.