5 x Plain Wax Aroma Sticks.
No petals. No colour. No fuss.
Elephant In The Jungle
A thoroughly warming and complex accord where we experience aromatic notes of orange, sweet ginger stem and cinnamon with drier notes of woody walnut. Woody interludes of nutmeg combined with hints of rich aromatic woods are also present while the base remains dry and gently sweet.
Contains CINNAMAL, DELTA-DAMASCONE. May produce an allergic
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations
❤HOW TO USE A WAX AROMA STICK:
- Can be used as a decorative air freshener.
- Once the cold throw scent throw weakens, simply snap and add to your wax warmer as you would a normal wax melt.
- TOP TIP: Place in one of our shabby jars and allow the scent to fill your room. No flame, no heat, just as they are.
❤HOW TO USE WAX MELTS:
- Place your choice of one of our soy melts in the top of the melt warmer (do not add water).
- If using a traditional burner, place an unscented tea light candle in the base of the melt warmer and allow the wax to melt and the fragrance to fill the room.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Melt warmers and the scented wax melts should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Do not touch the melt warmer whilst in use as it will be hot, allow to cool before handling, as the wax melt cools down it will solidify again and can be reused until the fragrance has gone.
- Once the wax melt begins to melt , it will release it’s fragrance into your home..
- The wax will not melt away (unlike a candle) – it is the fragrance which will wear off. When the scent weakens you can either add another melt or replace with a new melt.
- Use high quality , professional grade fragrances.
- Our fragrance oil simply smells similar to the perfume.
- Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Vintage Norah has no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer. Our interpretation within this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers/designers name and valuable trademark.
❤PETALS ( when used):
- The delphinium petals are purpose grown on a farm right here in the UK. They are handpicked to minimise bruising & air dried naturally so the petals keep their colours beautifully with no dyes added. 100% natural, biodegradable & eco-friendly.The petals are pesticide-free, the colours are natural (no dye added)
- Petal placement will vary with each one. It's just the way they flutter!
- Currently using a pillar wax , which is an exclusive blend of soy and natural waxes.
- This is perfect for our wax melts with both a strong hot or cold throw.