A wonderful collection of 4 popular scents to recapture Springtime fresh.
The Little Book Of Wax Melts includes:
- Elegant, floral notes of jasmine with sweet fruity undertonesA rich jasmine fragrance with fresh leafy top notes and intense, warm ylang ylang harmonised with fleur d’oranger. The dry down is spicy, musky and balsamic with hints of honey and amber.
- A simple yet strong lavender accord is enhanced by cool top notes of fresh eucalyptus leaves and soft bergamot pith. Warm notes of patchouli and sweet tonka are in the heart while the base is rich and constant with soft moss and woody musks.
- Fresh, tangy, juicy aroma of freshly squeezed lemons. A potent blend of lemon, lime, grapefruit and mandarin.
- A fruity floral fragrance opening with sweet notes of berries, pear and apple brightened with orange then introducing a blossom heart of violets, rose and jasmine with hints of anise finally finishing with a trail of patchouli and sugar.
No petals. No colour. No fuss.
❤Scent descriptions and allergens (clp) can be found in the images & on the product.
❤HOW TO USE WAX MELTS:
- Place your choice of one of our melts in the top of the melt warmer (do not add water).
- If using a traditional burner, place an unscented tea light candle in the base of the melt warmer and allow the wax to melt and the fragrance to fill the room.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Melt warmers and the scented wax melts should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Do not touch the melt warmer whilst in use as it will be hot, allow to cool before handling, as the wax melt cools down it will solidify again and can be reused until the fragrance has gone.
- Once the wax melt begins to melt , it will release it’s fragrance into your home..
- The wax will not melt away (unlike a candle) – it is the fragrance which will wear off. When the scent weakens you can either add another melt or replace with a new melt.
Use high quality , professional grade fragrances.
Our fragrance oil simply smells similar to the perfume.
Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Vintage Norah has no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer. Our interpretation within this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers/designers name and valuable trademark.
Currently using a pillar wax , which is an exclusive blend of soy and natural waxes. This is perfect for our wax melts with both a strong hot or cold throw. (Smells good!)
❤PACKAGING: The clamshells we use are manufactured in the UK from high quality rPET
rPET is totally recyclable and contains 86% recycled plastic within the make up of the sheet. The recycled content is a mix of recycled bottle flake (water bottles) and the manufacturing waste that accumulates at our manufacturer's factory, which is ground into flake to be co extruded into the material.