A wonderful collection of 4 popular scents to recapture Summertime Memories.
The Little Book Of Wax Melts includes 2 melts each of:
Aqua Minerals & Sea Kelp
- Embrace the cool freshness of the sea spa trend with this revitalising, aquatic accord. The fragrance unfolds with a bold citrus fusion of bergamot, lemon, lime and sweet mandarin, harmonised by a floral bouquet of cyclamen, freesia, rose and jasmine. Enhanced by a rush of watery marine notes, resting on a fond of musk, amber, cedar, patchouli and moss.
- A tropical summer accord with top notes of fresh pineapple, peach, passionfruit, exotic fruits and juicy grapefruit onto a heart of mango and tropical fruits on a base of soft musk.
Sand & Sun
- A rich exotic fragrance combining top notes of bergamot, orange and soft peach leading to a heart of coconut, jasmine and muguet and a creamy base of amber, creamy vanilla and almond.
Wood Sage & Sea Salt
- The notes in this fragrance are sea salt, sage, grapefruit, ambrette and red algae. Stirring images of the seashore, with driftwood and a salty ocean spray.
No petals. No colour. No fuss.
❤Scent descriptions and allergens (clp) can be found in the images & on the product.
❤HOW TO USE WAX MELTS:
- Place your choice of one of our melts in the top of the melt warmer (do not add water).
- If using a traditional burner, place an unscented tea light candle in the base of the melt warmer and allow the wax to melt and the fragrance to fill the room.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Melt warmers and the scented wax melts should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Do not touch the melt warmer whilst in use as it will be hot, allow to cool before handling, as the wax melt cools down it will solidify again and can be reused until the fragrance has gone.
- Once the wax melt begins to melt , it will release it’s fragrance into your home..
- The wax will not melt away (unlike a candle) – it is the fragrance which will wear off. When the scent weakens you can either add another melt or replace with a new melt.
Use high quality , professional grade fragrances.
Our fragrance oil simply smells similar to the perfume.
Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Vintage Norah has no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer. Our interpretation within this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers/designers name and valuable trademark.
Currently using a pillar wax , which is an exclusive blend of soy and natural waxes. This is perfect for our wax melts with both a strong hot or cold throw. (Smells good!)
❤PACKAGING: The clamshells we use are manufactured in the UK from high quality rPET
rPET is totally recyclable and contains 86% recycled plastic within the make up of the sheet. The recycled content is a mix of recycled bottle flake (water bottles) and the manufacturing waste that accumulates at our manufacturer's factory, which is ground into flake to be co extruded into the material.